- REAL ESTATE: Real estate development: (feasibility/acquisition; raw land, improved property, entitlements, finance; sales and marketing; construction: budget/bidding, supervision thru to completion); Seasoned in negotiation of real estate related issues; Problem solving; Asset management; Project oriented; Strong in all aspects of real estate operations/management.
- LIQUIDATING AGENT: Real and Personal Property.
- RECEIVER: Taking appointments as a Court Appointed Receiver.
- PARTITION REFEREE: Taking appointments as a Provisional Director.
- ASSIGNEE: When appropriate Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors.
- REAL ESTATE/ BUSINESS: General consulting practice with an emphasis on operations, lender-borrower relations; turnaround/interim management, liquidating agent; asset management; resolution of issues of a commercial nature through negotiations.
FAR WEST SAVINGS & LOAN ASSOCIATION, F. A.
Senior Vice President – Special Assets; Joint Ventures
- Interfaced with governmental agencies: extensive hands-on experience with the Resolution Trust Corporation (R.T.C.) in the evaluation, negotiation and modification or settlement of loans.
- Manager of Los Angeles office: Special Assets;
- Department Head: Joint Ventures-Special Projects
- Responsible for the recovery of maximum values from a diverse real estate portfolio of over $3 Billion located in the Western United States
- Work included completion of single family subdivisions, condominiums and apartment projects; obtaining governmental permits and approvals; construction management;administration and management of development joint ventures.
- Diversity of Assets: full service athletic club; office buildings on ground leases; retail strip centers, mini-warehouses, as well as raw and partially improved land; Apartments, Condominiums.
- Reorganized and trained personnel in conjunction with creation of Policies and Procedures for the Workout/Restructure Department and the Foreclosure Department.
- Worked directly with borrowers and attorneys for resolutions on non-performing loans (restructures, foreclosures, enforcement of guarantees), extensive bankruptcy experience related to workouts.
LEE-JAY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, INC.
Principal, Managing Partner
Developed over 750 residential units in Southern California and Arizona, including FHA/VA starter homes and condominiums, move-up single family detached homes and apartments; commercial/industrial buildings in the Ontario, California Airport area.
- Specific responsibilities included land acquisition, development entitlements (map processing), market identification and product development, construction budgets and bid selection, financing, marketing, sales and lease-up including California Department of Real Estate processing
INTERNATIONAL FASTENER RESEARCH CORPORATION / DAVID WEISZ COMPANY
- Responsible for valuation, management and disposition of major holdings of real and personal property throughout the United States.
- Major clients included MGM Studios, Bowmar Electronics ( California,Arizona, Indiana), Electrospace Corporation (New Jersey, New York), W. T. Grant Stores (national chain), and Stephen Black (a division of RCA with plants in Kansas, Texas, Tennessee, and Los Angeles).
- Loyola School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- Judge: Project ECHO, Annual High School Business Plan Competition,2011; 2012; Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- University of California Santa Barbara, B.A.
United States Army, Honorable Discharge
- Member, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum;
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants, USA
- Member, L.A. County Bar Association Provisional & Post Judgment Remedies Section (Non- Practicing Attorney)
- Member, California Receiver’s Forum
- Receiver, Los Angeles Superior Court; Partition Referee; Provisional Director
- Licensee, California Department of Real Estate
- California Mortgage Association (CMA)
- Special Assets Management Association (SAMA)
- Member ProVisors, Professional Networking Organization